The Civil Service Online Graduate Exam is set for 30th July 2021 from 2 pm to 3 pm.
Applicants short-listed for the examination have been sent details including their Index Number and Passwords.
According to the message sent to applicants, shortlisted for the Civil Service Online Graduate Exam, payment for the exam is to be made starting Monday, 26th July, to Thursday, 29th July 2021 on the OHCS exam portal.
The examination fee to be paid is GHS50.00 which can be paid online via mobile money or through GCB.
To pay for the July 2021 Civil Service Online Graduate Exam online
1. Log onto the OHCS examination portal (Sign in at) https://exams.nilhav.tech
2. Under the All Exam category, Click “Take Exam”
3. Click “BUY NOW” and follow Mobile Money Payment Process
How to do the Mobile Money Payment
1. Click “Mobile Money”
2. Select Service provider (EG. MTN)
3 Authorize payment on your mobile phone
4. Continue the process on your computer
5. Click “Complete”
Do well to read the terms and conditions showed and “TICK” the check box at the button of the page to accept terms and conditions
Mobile Money Payment Process
- Click “Mobile Money”
- Input Mobile Money number
- Click “Submit”
- Click on your service provider (MTN, AirtelTigo, Vodafone)
- Dail *789*9# on your mobile device and wait for payment prompt
- Authorise payment on your mobile device
- Click “Confirm” on your computer device
- Click “Continue”
NOTE: In case of interruptions during Step “5” of the Mobile Money payments procedure, you may have to check the approval system of your mobile network, and activate your pending transactions using (AirtelTigo Money – *110#, MTN – *170)
Candidates may purchase examination voucher codes from any GCB Branch. All Purchased Vouchers are valid up to 29th July 2021 if not used.
Upon payment, candidates will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
1. Log in to the exam portal and select “TAKE EXAMS” for a window to appear.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on “PAY FOR THE EXAMS”.
3. The checkout screen will appear in a text box with “ENTER PIN CODE”.
4. Insert the pin code you acquired from the bank in that box.
5. Click “APPLY” and you will be notified that the transaction has been successful.
6. Click “OFFLINE PAYMENT” from the options and you will be redirected to the dashboard with the notification that “PAYMENT IS SUCCESSFUL”.
7. Click “TAKE EXAMS” to start exams.
Civil Service Online Graduate Exam Details
The time allotted for the examination is forty (40) minutes. When the 40 minutes elapse, the examination portal will close and the script of the candidate is submitted.
The exam contains 30 objective test questions. It blends English grammar and logical reasoning.
Candidates are advised to access the examination from a desktop or laptop computer using one of the following internet browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari)
The candidate needs internet service that is stable for the duration of the examination.
Candidates who score at least 70% of the questions to qualify for the next process.
Successful candidates will be required to submit their original documents such as
- Academic Certificates
- National Service Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Photo National ID
- Affidavit (if any or you have changed your name)
Candidates who obtain between 60%-69% will be scheduled for another examination which will be communicated later.
Ghana24.org–Copyright | Republishing this content anywhere without prior permission is a Copyright VIOLATION
Join Us On SOCIAL MEDIA | | Post Disclaimer
Send stories for publication to email@example.com
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by July 2021 Civil Service Online Graduate Exam Set for 30th July and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.