The teacher licensure examination failure recorded in the 2021 May Ghana teacher licensure examination though fresh has engaged the attention of the Teacher Trainees Association of Ghana (TTAG).
A high number of graduate teachers who wrote the 2021 May Ghana teacher licensure examination conducted by the National Teaching Council (NTC) have failed. This is according to the Teacher Trainees Association of Ghana (TTAG).
The association disclosed this Monday morning and indicated that it will engage the Teaching Council (NTC) and all other stakeholders to map out strategies on the forward to help avoid mass failure of candidates in the teacher licensure examination.
“We desire to congratulate all trainees who re-sat for the May 2021 GTLE and have sailed through victoriously, we want to tell all failed candidates to remain calm and resolute,” the teachers Association stated in the release.
Per the statement by the Teacher Trainees Association, the very disappointing mass failure in the GTLE results would have great effects on the job prospect of the candidates who could not pass the 2021 NTC teacher examination.
The teaching fraternity must be worried about the rate of failure whiles the NTC and other stakeholders must put measures in place to equip teachers with the needed knowledge, tools, and adequate preparation to excel in the examination.
The move by the (TTAG) has been seen as laudable. The examination which is expected to make teachers professionals after passing seems to be a difficult huddle for many educators.
Are the results reflecting the quality of teachers in our classrooms or the lack of adequate preparation for the examination? The need to examine the factors contributing to the massive failure needs to be investigated and addressed.
- July BECE 2021 English language mock for candidates -English-Paper-2
- July BECE 2021 English language mock for candidates -English-language 1
- Special BECE 2021 English language mock for candidates
- 22-page BECE MATHEMATICS Questions – Download
Other downloads, and resources on our website include
- Social Studies Questions and Answers for JHS1-3 – SECTION B Only – Download
- BECE Past Questions with Answers Download: Mathematics, English, Science, RME and Social
- BECE Past Objective Test Questions and Answers: ICT, French, BDT – Download Now
- 2015 BECE Social Studies past objective test questions with answers
- 2016 BECE Social Studies past objective test questions with answer
- JHS Mock Questions for 2021 BECE – Download Now
- BECE 2019 Questions and Answers (Section 1 & B) – Download Now
We also have subject-based question pages. Check them out here.
- BECE Social Studies
- BECE English Language
- BECE Integrated Science
- Downloads – Here find all the best questions and download
Join Us On SOCIAL MEDIA | | Post Disclaimer
Send stories for publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by NTC 2021 May Teachers Licensure Examination Failure Massive – TTAG and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.